Other places to find legal help and information:
A guide to civil legal services and resources for low-income persons and seniors in Alaska.
Other legal resource providers:
- Family Law Self-Help Center
- Alaska Legal Service Corporation
- Alaska Landlord Tenant Information
- Disability Law Center
- Alaska Immigration Justice Project
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Law Project for Psychiatric Rights
If you need to hire an attorney, find a local one:
(907) 272-0352 / Call toll free using an Alaskan phone number: 800-770-9999
Need help with food, clothing, shelter, medicine or other services?
Other agencies/ resources:
- Attorney General Office
- Department of Law
- Alaska Court System
- Public Defender Agency
- Anchorage SSI Office
- Unbundled Legal Services
- Alaska Youth Law Guide
- Seniors and the Law
ABA Home Front
ABA Home Front provides legal information, resources, and a directory of legal programs for veterans, service members, and military families. Programs listed include military legal assistance offices, legal aid and pro bono organizations, lawyer referral and information services, and military-specific programs where available.
ABA Military Pro Bono Project
The ABA Military Pro Bono Project accepts case referrals from military attorneys on behalf of junior-enlisted, active-duty military personnel facing civil legal issues, and it works to place these cases with pro bono attorneys.