Other places to find legal help and information:
A guide to civil legal services and resources for low-income persons and seniors in Alaska.
Other legal resource providers:
- Family Law Self-Help Center
- Alaska Legal Service Corporation
- Alaska Landlord Tenant Information
- Disability Law Center
- Alaska Immigration Justice Project
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Law Project for Psychiatric Rights
If you need to hire an attorney, find a local one:
(907) 272-0352 / Call toll free using an Alaskan phone number: 800-770-9999
Need help with food, clothing, shelter, medicine or other services?
Other agencies/ resources: